Our Client, a leading Landscape Architecture consultancy are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to become a key member of their Bristol team. Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
* The role is a senior position working directly under the Landscape Director, and would suit a highly motivated and experienced person with major project delivery experience, excellent written and communication skills, and enthusiasm to manage a project team.
* Working alongside urban designers, architects, and planners, you'll be embedded within a lively working environment with excellent opportunities to help grow the business and form part of the senior level staff.
* You will share our vision to be a well-respected practice in the industry with a reputation for creative thinking and delivery.
* You will have the opportunity to work in strategic land, residential-led masterplanning, education, and renewable energy, as well as our involvement in design review, expert witness and academic collaboration.
The company was established in 1985 and has steadily grown to a practice of 25 people across 3 offices across the UK.
Our client is small enough to offer individual attention from highly experienced professionals and large enough to offer a comprehensive range of skills for the largest and most complex schemes.
* Relevant landscape qualifications
* Passion for high quality design and professional acumen
* Desire to provide a first class service to clients
In addition to excellent career progression and a vibrant working environment, our client offer other benefits (including pension and private health care), paid professional memberships, training and CPD, and fully supported professional development.
Senior -Landscape Architect - Significant Career Opportunities - Bristol - CMLI - Career Progression
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 020 7960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com