Due to an increase in workload our client, a leading Landscape Architecture consultancy are looking for a Senior Landscape Planner to join their growing team of landscape professionals in the Stansted office. Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
* The core element of this role the preparation of LVIAs, appraisals and townscape assessments, feasibility studies, landscape planning and supporting statements, and landscape mitigation / green infrastructure strategies for a diverse range of projects and sectors,
* You will assist our client's landscape team lead, as well as manage their own project workloads and fee budgets. The current anticipated project work includes LVIAs and appraisals for commercial developments, housing, and energy and infrastructure schemes.
The company was established in 1985 and has steadily grown to a practice of 25 people across 3 offices across the UK.
Our client is small enough to offer individual attention from highly experienced professionals, and large enough to offer a comprehensive range of skills for the largest and most complex schemes.
* Relevant landscape qualifications
* You must have a career focus on writing and submitting LVIA reports
* Desire to provide a first class service to clients
* CMLI would be an advantage
In addition to excellent career progression and a vibrant working environment, our client offer other benefits (including pension and private health care), paid professional memberships, training and CPD, and fully supported professional development.
Senior -Landscape Planner - Significant Career Opportunities -Stansted - CMLI - Career Progression - LVIA
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 020 7960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com