We are supporting a highly regarded client who is currently growing their Manchester team in the form of an Air Quality Consultant. In their environmental team, Air Quality is a huge growth area for them and they're now considered as leaders within this field. It's a great opportunity for you to take that step up with the promise of a bright future and a fantastic path for progression.
Role & Company:
You will be joining their environmental team and delivering technical work, such as air and odour dispersion modelling, air quality/odour/dust monitoring and report writing whilst working collaboratively with the wider team. As you progress in the role, there will be the opportunity to lead on projects from initial proposal phase, all the way through to delivery. You will be working on UK wide projects, with a range of high profile clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
They are looking for a self-motivated individual to come and get stuck into their exciting projects. You will be considered for this role if you have the following:
* A relevant air quality or environmental sciences related degree or equivalent
* Demonstratable experience in air quality assessments and EIA processes
* Experience in working with design teams, project managers and clients
* Experience of using air dispersion modelling software including the ADMS-Roads and ADMS 5 software packages
* Experience in using ArcGIS and AutoCAD
* Experience in air quality monitoring and the design and management of air quality monitoring strategies;
* Willingness to travel for various projects and meetings
* Chartered or working towards chartership with the Institute of Air Quality Management and the Institution of Environmental Sciences
Air Quality / Environmental Consultant / EIA / Odour & Dust Monitoring / Planning / Manchester
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ruth on 02079602557 or