Our client is an established and respected Scottish engineering consultancy. Due to a growing workload they are looking to appoint an experienced Structural Technicians to their dedicated project team in Glasgow. The ideal candidates will have experience in preparing structural drawings using AutoCAD. An appreciation of AutoDesk Revit software is desirable though not essential. You will have the opportunity to hone your skills on a variety of projects spanning the residential, education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Prepare structural drawings and other technical documentation using information provided by the design team
* Prepare basic design calculations
* Liaise with team members, contractors and clients during the design process in order to meet budgetary and time constraints
* Cooperate with other design teams on technical structural drawings
* Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications and health and safety standards
Qualifications / Experience:
* HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification is preferable
* Relevant experience working in a civil/ structural consultancy environment
* Demonstrable AutoCAD expertise
* Experience in AutoDesk REVIT would be beneficial
* Knowledge of reinforced concrete and structural steelwork design is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team and provide assistance to junior staff members
This is a great opportunity to develop your technical skills on a variety of building projects, within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com