A top 100 contractor is looking to appoint an up and coming sustainability professional to take on a diverse role focusing on energy and environmental management, sustainable transport and sustainability communication.
You will be an analytical sustainability professional with a familiarity of ISO 14001 and / or ISO 50001, and a strong holistic understanding of sustainability in the built environment. You will possess the versatility to undertake a variety of different tasks, from implementing EMS to developing sustainability strategy and sustainable transport policies.
About the role:
The role focuses on four core areas, environmental management, energy management, sustainable transport and sustainability communication. You will support the maintenance and development of the management systems in addition to engaging in wider areas of non-financial reporting as necessary. You will support the sustainability director in the development and delivery of the organisations sustainability strategy and you will be directly engaged in finding the best ways of communicating the sustainability initiatives with both internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Responsibility:
* Maintaining ISO 14001 & 50001
* Supporting in the development & implementation of the sustainability strategy
* Engage in wider sustainability & carbon reporting
* Support initiatives in CSR and Health & Wellbeing
* Support identification of energy saving opportunities
* Support the development of a sustainability transport policy to reduce company carbon emissions.
* Prepare sustainability reports for the Board
* Developing sustainability communications and marketing plans to engage a variety of stakeholders.
If you have the suitable skills and experience please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.