We're supporting an Environmental and Engineering consultancy to hire a Senior Environmental Consultant to be based from their Cheshire office. This opportunity has arisen from as a result of increased project work and client enquiries - so there's plenty of work for you to get stuck into!
Role & Company:
As a senior environmental consultant you will be working with and supporting the wider environmental team. With exposure to the full cycle of project work and support from more senior staff, you will be encouraged to lead your own projects. You'll benefit from a strong network of junior team members to help you deliver projects.
As a senior environmental consultant you will be;
* Preparing and editing Environmental Statement/Management reports
* Leading EIA projects and standalone environmental studies
* Working with regulators and liaising with clients and stakeholders
* Managing and delivering project work which will include client management and financial control
* Mentoring and providing guidance to junior staff in the team
* Assisting with the production of proposals and tenders.
Qualifications & Experience:
To be successful in post you will have;
* 3-5 years' experience within an environmental consultancy related field
* A high-level understanding of UK environmental legislation
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great work ethic with the ability to work independently and within the team
* BSc degree level qualified in a relevant subject
* Preferably MSc qualified in environmental impact assessment, environmental management or a closely related subject
Environmental Consultancy - EIA - Cheshire - Environmental Planning - Environmental Impact Assessment - Senior - Environmental Statement