Join a successful and well-established consultancy who are celebrating substantial project wins and a strong order book. As a Senior Geo-Environmental Consultant in their Land and Environmental team in Manchester, you will be working on geo-environmental/brownfield redevelopment projects, advising clients and implementing work programmes.
Having established a thorough level of technical competency and a successful geo-environmental client base throughout the North of the UK, your role will focus on delivering project work whilst simultaneously expanding the client base within the region. You will be joining an experienced team of environmental professionals and will work with the Regional Director to build on the reputation of the existing services offerings.
You will be responsible for management of site investigations, conducting Phase I and Phase II assessments and undertaking associated reporting. Your project portfolio will be varied and include projects in residential, commercial and industrial sectors for both private and public-sector clients.
You will also be given the opportunity to mentor and lead the teams of junior.
Qualifications & Experience:
As a senior geo-environmental consultant you will be able to;
* A BSc in a relevant Geo-Environmental Discipline
* Membership for a relevant Chartership Institution (e.g. CIWEM, IEMA)
* Demonstrable experience in a multi-disciplined consultancy environment
* Strong technical ability and proven background in geo-environmental consultancy
* Sound knowledge of UK contaminated land legislation, statutory guidance and its application in site assessment and remediation.
* An excellent track record for successfully delivering projects to clients within the development sector
* A keen eye for detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Geo-Environmental - Contaminated Land - Remediation - Brownfield - Senior - Environmental - Manchester - Consultancy - Site investigation