We are currently working with an international multidisciplinary firm looking to recruit an experienced Air Quality Consultant to their Environmental Assessment teams in either Manchester or Newcastle.
The successful candidate will provide air quality, odour and dust assessment services, which will involve carrying out monitoring and modelling work. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, including large scale renewables, mixed use developments, regeneration schemes, port developments and industrial sites within the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Manage the provision of air quality modelling and assessment expertise for a range of development proposals
* Manage monitoring and undertake and review calculations and associated modelling
* Manage and review input to EIA chapters and technical reports
* Assist with business development, inputting to tenders and project proposals
* Communicate with colleagues across other business units to advise on air quality related matters
* Liaise with external clients and statutory authorities.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree or Masters in a relevant discipline (e.g, Environmental Science)
* IES or IAQM membership is desirable
* Demonstrable experience in a consultancy environment managing air quality projects
* Experience of air quality, odour and dust assessments, air dispersion modelling, EIA and air quality monitoring.
* Experience in the use of relevant industry software (AERMOD, ADMS) is desirable
* Good understanding or relevant local and national air quality legislation and guidance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client offers an attractive salary, a very supportive work environment and the opportunity to rapidly progress your career on a challenging portfolio of national and international air quality projects.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com