A fantastic opportunity to join a multi discipline engineering and environmental consultancy as an EIA Consultant in their Glasgow office. You will be joining an award-winning company with excellent career progression opportunities. A Company focused on personal development. You will be working on a wide range of high profile projects in both the private and public sector, including commercial, energy and infrastructure projects. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in master planning inputs, environmental studies, feasibility studies, environmental condition discharge, management plans and sustainability appraisals and strategic environmental assessments.
* Relevant Degree
* Minimum of 3 years of experience
* Knowledge of EIA, including guidelines, planning processes, environmental assessment methods and legislations
* Experience of coordination and project management
* Ability to write reports and technical reviews
* Technical input into environmental aspects of larger projects
* Preparing environmental statements
* Client liaison
A competitive salary of £22,000 - £32,000, dependant on experience.
Generous annual leave, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, ability to buy or sell holiday and much more.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.