A highly regarded environmental multi-disciplinary that has been established for over 70 years is seeking a Landscape Architect to join their growing team in Oxford.
You'll assist with the delivery of landscape based projects in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment. You will be joining a growing landscape team, working closely with EIA Co-ordinators and the rest of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality outputs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Carrying out landscape and visual impact assessments and opportunities and constraints work, particularly relating to housing and energy developments under the guidance of the Senior Landscape Consultant.
* Carrying out desk studies, consultations, research, data management and analysis and report writing, liaising with clients and statutory bodies as necessary.
* Assisting in the delivery of landscape and other requested input into Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and planning applications.
* Designing mitigation schemes for developments and undertaking other design projects from sketch scheme to detailed construction drawings.
* Preparing landscape implementation and management plans.
* Assisting in the management of landscape and other contracts, liaising with internal and external deliverers, third parties and clients.
Our client takes pride in providing its staff with a rewarding and challenging career, encouraging Continuous Professional Development, allowing you to reach your full potential. They want to ensure you continue having a healthy wok life balance by providing opportunities for social activities, community involvement projects and flexible working hours
* Relevant degree
* Experience with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop and InDesign
* Experience in design including detail landscape construction and planting plans
* Full driving licence
* Competitive salary
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
* Regular training and career development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly multi-disciplinary office, offering the environment to engage with a broad range of professions specialising in the rural environment, including Project Managers, EIA co-ordinators, Ecologists, Archaeologists, Land Managers and Renewable Energy Site Finders.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589.
Landscape Architect - Oxfordshire - LVIA - Design - Multi-disciplinary - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment - Career Progression