Our leading development consultancy client is seeking a talented Landscape Architect to join their growing team of landscape professionals in the Bristol office.
This is an exciting time to join our client's established team where you will be given the opportunity to play a role in the growth and future direction of the landscape business. The current project portfolio is varied, spanning all scales and sectors throughout the UK. You will work collaboratively with engineers, designers, project managers and planning consultants through all stages of the planning and design process to achieve creative solutions for clients
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful landscape architect will be:
* Enthusiastic, instinctive, creative and well-organised
* Passionate about landscape architecture with a track record working to high professional standards
The successful landscape architect will have:
* A Degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
* Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) or evidence of actively working towards Chartership
* A high standard of analytical, design and technical abilities, in addition to a high standard of graphic, verbal and written presentation skills
* Experience of providing input to LVIAs
* A thorough understanding of best practice guidelines and the UK planning system.
* A leading UK multidisciplinary, this consultancy are known for their environmental and engineering services across the country.
* Exciting future expansion planned as the company continues to grow. They have recently moved to a new office space with the room to double the team.
* The sectors they predominantly work in are residentially led mixed projects, but with
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Landscape Architect - LVIA - Significant Career Opportunities - Bristol - CMLI - Career Progression