An award winning Landscape practice are expanding their London landscape design team. This is a chance to join a growing organisation working on major projects nationwide across a variety of sectors. In return, you'll offer your knowledge of the London scene. There will be an opportunity for you to take this position further, and you'll often work alongside Directors, Partners, and other board members.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You'll work as part of a large team of landscape architects, based in London but with colleagues situated around the UK. Working across a range of sectors, you'll predominantly focus on the residential, education and healthcare sectors. Working alongside architects you'll use your design flair to impact major developments. In addition, you'll work closely with Directors, Partners and board members who have established contacts across the industry.
* The landscape team is a close-knit unit. You'll work in collaboration with the team as well as masterplanners, urban designers and architects to deliver these large-scale projects. The background of team is varied but has a lot of experience from the UK.
* My client have over 29 years of experience which has moulded them into a consultancy that provides its clients with accuracy and integrity, qualities that are married with a uniqueness of vision that sets other designs apart from other consultancies. Their high-quality approach to design resounds throughout the entire creative process - from concept, through to final, on-the-ground detail.
To Apply Successfully:
You will need:
* To have strong knowledge of working on landscape projects in London. Ideally you'll have forged excellent relationships with clients that you'll keep as you move company.
* Have a design focus to your role, and with it a portfolio demonstrating design flair on major UK landscape projects. Any similar international experience would aid an application.
* A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with other senior members of staff.
Landscape Architect - Associate - Strong Knowledge of London Landscaping - Award Winning Architect Practice - UK - Variety of Key Projects - Major Developments with Top Tier Clientele
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 020 7960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com