If you are seeking a dynamic role offering a combination of office and site based work, then this could be the job for you!
We are assisting one of Ireland's leading Consulting Engineers in appointing a graduate geotechnical engineering into their team. You will support colleagues to deliver a variety of services across Civils, Environmental, Structural, Transport and Health and Safety disciplines.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects from single discipline due diligence, through to large developments as part of the planning and construction processes.
As graduate Geotechnical Engineer you will;
* Carryout field sampling and monitoring
* Supervise and monitor earthworks, construction and stabilisation projects.
* Analyse and report on geotechnical data
* Carry out ground investigation procurement, supervision, management and reporting.
* Liaise and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
The successful graduate geotechnical engineering will have;
* Degree in Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering
* Sound knowledge of engineering, rock and soil mechanics
* Experience in data acquisition, interpretation and analysis
* Sound knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
* Knowledge of geotechnical software
* Ability to work well in a team and also work independently
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
* Full driving licence
You might already be located in Ireland or be keen to relocate to the Mayo or Dublin regions. As a graduate, you will be supported internally by colleagues and externally through training opportunities to work towards achieving chartered status.