As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, a leading planning consultancy are looking for an Associate Landscape Planner to become a key member of their Wilshire team. Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
* Responsible for developing the assessment and masterplanning side of the practice, including bringing work in, managing the workload, and developing/refining the existing established office methodologies.
* Preparing Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments for Environmental Statements; and Landscape and Visual Impact Appraisals (LVIA's)
* The ability to lead by example, and to manage and educate others in the production of LVIA's and development masterplans
* Use good hand drawings to communicate ideas/solutions both in-house and externally without the need to turn to the computer.
Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving; they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever-expanding client base. They have a strong portfolio of projects across a full range of urban scales through-out the UK. Their vision is to be at the design forefront of the most inspiring communities and extraordinary places.
* A relevant degree Intelligent and knowledgeable in LVIAs
* Full driving licence
Associate - Landscape Architecture -Landscape Planning - Supportive Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Wiltshire
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 020 7960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com