A perfect opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Landscape Architect to work on a range on primarily high end residential and commercial garden projects.
You will join a team of enthusiastic landscape professionals, based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as part of a supportive and successful landscape team and to assist in the delivery of an expanding portfolio of projects throughout the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* Scoping landscape requirements with the client through
* Conduct preliminary studies
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes
* Work within a team, bouncing ideas
Our client is an award-leading landscape and construction and have won over 12 BALI awards and two RHS Chelsea Flower show medals in the last 5 years. They have been carrying out work for many of the country's most discerning clientele including Private Clients, Local Authorities, Architects, Interior Designers and Main Contractors since 1989.
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
* You must have a career focus on writing and submitting LVIA reports
* Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
* A relevant degree and membership to the Landscape Institute.
Landscape Architect - LVIA - Significant Career Opportunities - London
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV to If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.