An award-winning landscape and construction practise based in London are looking for an experienced landscape architect to work on a range on primarily high end residential and commercial garden projects. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of projects by undertaking accurate designs, project managing others, communicating effectively on site and delivering beautiful and on budget projects for demanding clients. The position allows for you to train and mentor junior members of staff to ensure the continued success of the business.
* Assist with taking projects from site feasibility stage through to design and contract implementation.
* Perform as part of a team to meet project deadlines.
* Assist with graphics design, both digital and hand.
* Oversee smaller landscape design projects.
* Deliver technical consultancy to clients.
* Manage project teams.
* Candidates will be CMLI (Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute) and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
* All applicants should have sound technical abilities and demonstrate proficiency in using AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suite package. Revit experience would be an advantage.
* Experience of delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on-site experience, will be desirable.
You will be joining a friendly team in beautiful offices and become part of a team that is passionate about the work they do and have an award-winning track record.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com