My client, a large international multi-disciplinary are looking to hire a Senior Hydrogeologist to join their Leicester office. This opportunity is for that person looking to step into a Senior position, ready to lead on a range of major infrastructure, regeneration and development projects. You will be working collaboratively with the rest of the team in the Geo-Environmental discipline. With an understanding of wider environmental assessments within the planning industry, you'll be able to come in and hit the ground running.
Day - to - day
You will be responsible for contributing to and managing projects from within the multidisciplinary teams as well as developing your own contacts and opportunities.
You will have extensive experience in various aspects of geo-environmental work which would include, but not exclusively, desk studies, ground investigation, hydrogeological risk and impact assessments, quantitative risk assessment, project management and client liaison. You will also demonstrate experience across a range of sectors and geographical locations. Ideally you will have knowledge of the West Midlands, as well as key contacts.
Qualifications & Experience:
In order to be a good fit for this role, my client requires;
* You to be educated to degree level in Geology or Civil Engineering, with excellent experience of geo-environment work.
* You to be Chartered with a relevant professional body.
* You to have the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
* You to have strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent planning & organisational skills;
* You to have a good knowledge of the UK planning system and the workings of local government.
* You to have knowledge of the principles of groundwater flow modelling, or prior experience of using Modflow, MINTEQ, PHREEQC, LandSIM and ConSIM software would be desirable also knowledge of AutoCAD and GIS.
You must have a full UK driving licence.
Hydrogeology - Hydrology - Leicester - Geo-Environmental - Ground Water - Water Modelling - Midlands - Business Development - Consultancy - Multidisciplinary - Water - Senior