Junior Energy Sales Consultant - London / Glasgow - £20,000 - £30,000 basic - OTE £50,000 - £60,000 +
An award winning, boutique Energy Company is looking to take on a junior sales consultant to join their established team. The successful applicant will work within a dedicated commercial team supporting the organisation in winning new business and managing existing accounts.
The role would suit an ambitious, financially motivated individual who has a keen interest in the energy sector. The company has a lively office environment and would suit a target driven indivdual who thrives under pressure and possesses a desire to succeed.
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Meet monthly sales targets and KPIs
* Following up warm leads to secure business
* Provide the best possible service to customers
* Maintain and develop client relationships
* Making outbound B2B calls
* Identifying sales opportunities
The successful applicant will:
* Have previous experience in B2B sales (preferred)
* Be agile, obtaining and following leads
* Posess a consultative sales approach
* Posess the ability to meet and exceed targets
* have outstanding communication skills
The company offers comprehensive training, an industry leading benefits scheme, and a meritocratic environment with quick career progression.
If you are looking for a dynamic role with a lively office culture, offering unlimited progression and uncapped commission earning opportunities do not hesitate to apply.