Our client is a well-established and highly respected development firm with an impressive portfolio of sites across the property, renewables and minerals sectors. They are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Development Planner or Development Surveyor to their Glasgow-based planning team.
This is a key appointment for our client and offers the opportunity for an ambitious candidate to rapidly progress their career within a friendly and dynamic team.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provide planning expertise and project management for a range of renewables, minerals and property proposals
* Assist in the identification of new sites and undertake site appraisals
* Prepare and coordinate a range of planning reports, including planning applications, planning statements, environmental assessments, planning appeals and design and access statements
* Liaise with clients, local authorities, statutory bodies, sub consultants and other stakeholders as required
* Undertake monitoring of on site activities and construction
* Manage and mentor more junior staff
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning, Surveying)
* Membership or working towards membership of relevant body (e.g. RTPI / RICS)
* Demonstrable planning experience within a local authority, consultancy or developer
* Good organisational skills with the ability to manage tasks and time, using initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com