A leading international architecture practice are seeking an Associate to run jobs and cover team management duties when the Principal is developing new business.
Role & Company:
* Working directly under a key member of the senior team, you'll be in charge on driving projects forwards, running the team and liaising with the client and external stakeholders.
* All senior members of staff are expected to help develop the team and training of the junior architects.
* No business development in this role, but with future expansion of the team planned there will be genuine opportunity to further develop your career.
* Work is predominantly in the UK and on some European projects. There will be a residential focus to the work but there will be some variation in this too.
* One of the world's largest design firms, this long established practice have offices globally.
* London serves as the HQ for design and development across the UK and Europe.
* Work is on large scale and prestigious projects.
* With aggressive expansion planned for the next couple of years, this is an exciting time to join this top architecture practice.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 6 years PQE
* Experience leading on projects and managing project teams
* Revit knowledge a strong asset
* Strong portfolio necessary
* Great role for an experienced Senior looking to step up
Associate Architect - London - Revit - Leading Architecture Practice - Run Projects & Teams - Manage External Stakeholders & Clients