Join a central London based multidisciplinary consultancy with an excellent track record of successfully delivering flood risk and drainage assessment work to clients across the south east. If you are a technically competent water engineer, with a flair for consultative communication, then this dynamic and influential role could be your next career move!
You will use your proven experience of delivering Flood Risk and Drainage assessments across a variety of sectors to maintain the excellent track record my client has worked hard to achieve. To be success in this post you will an excellent understanding of the water industry and an understanding of modelling sufficient enough to undertake peer review and leadership of the team's existing modelers. You'll also enjoy managing others and passing on your expertise to help others develop their skillset.
What do you need?
The Principal / Associate Water Engineer will have;
* A Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Proven experience in the delivery of FRA and drainage design
* A relevant professional qualification
* Excellent knowledge of the water industry and an established network of contacts
* Good knowledge and experience of WinDes essential, FEH, HECRAS, Tuflow and Estry/Isis beneficial. Experience of peer review and leadership of a modelling team beneficial.
* Experience of playing a key role in bid preparation and interviews for winning framework contracts.
To be successful in the role you will have good technical expertise, backed up with excellent commercial acumen and the drive to implement new strategies. In return for your efforts our client offers a very supportive working environment, where you will be part of a small but growing team. You can expect lots of opportunity and will be expected to run your own projects.