Field Service Engineer. Location: East Midlands. Salary: Around £35,000 + vehicle, phone, laptop, overtime!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to join a leading international manufacturer of heavy plant and recycling machinery.
• Full turn-key installations
• Commissioning and maintenance of plant and machinery installations
• Solving technical issues comprising of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics etc.
• Carry out preventive maintenance to all installations and machinery as well as take care of all necessary instructions and training for their optimal operation
• To communicate at all levels with the client on the above topics
• A fully qualified multi-skilled Engineer with experience of Electrical Mechanical and Hydraulics fault finding and repair
• Must also be familiar with PLC's
• Several years of relevant and ‘hands on’ maintenance experience
• Experienced in reading electrical, hydraulic and connection diagrams including, mechanical drawings
• A dignified and professional Service Engineer with high standards, reflecting the company brand and core values at all times
• An excellent communicator and customer oriented at all times
• Not averse to travel across the UK or working overtime as and when required