Energy Sales Consultant. Location: South West London. Salary: Up to £30K basic salary + £70k OTE 1st Year, Uncapped 2nd year!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an Energy Sales Consultant for a leading independent utility management & consultancy firm.
• Producing/ generating sales through self-sourcing or from the organization database
• Initially structuring the pipeline
• Advancing the services to a comprehensive range of SME and I&C businesses.
• Responsible for initially involving considerable volume of cold calling, with the feasibility of face-to-face meetings and managing perpetual account
• Assisting sales and marketing team
• Fabricating and evolving substantial B2B relationships, voluntarily turning these relationships into new sales opportunities
• Maintaining relationships with all relevant stakeholders, prospects, customers, suppliers and other internal departments
• Managing both SME and I&C clients (focusing mainly on I&C)
• Presenting the management team with sales reports and realistic forecasts
• Managing workloads of the team and assuring the price deadlines are met
• Upholding the company’s values, principles, beliefs, culture by helping to maintain our accountable and committed reputation
• An experienced candidate with 1.5 years’ or more within Energy and/or utilities sales
• Proven SME & I&C sales experience
• Experienced identifying and developing strong relationships with potential customers on a corporate level
• Acquiring sales aspects of drive, persuasiveness and tenacity
• Should have a track record of achieving a minimum of £15k/pm
• Has the ability to learn and develop, working successfully both independently and within a team
• A will-do attitude and self-motivated
• Has a strong interpersonal skills, networking and analytical sales skills
• Organisation skills with the ability to make decisions under pressure
• Outstanding negotiating, questioning, listening, influencing, presentation skills
• Has the ability managing numerous client projects at the same time paying rigorous attention to detail