A rare and exciting opportunity for a Senior / Associate Urban Designer has landed at an award-winning design studio based in Oxfordshire. This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Senior / Associate Urban Designer looking to build their reputation and portfolio of experience in a successful, well-known consultancy.
Role and Company:
* Play an active role in the success of their growing business through their entrepreneurialism and creative ideas
* Provide the day to day leadership for their urban design team
* Win new work, develop existing business contacts and work with their directors on business development initiatives
* Manage, mentor and develop their existing team and assist in the recruitment of future team members
* Take the lead on urban design projects, tenders, and competitions for our public and private sector clients
* Promote a strong design ethos underpinned by commerciality and ensure the quality of outputs for urban design and masterplanning projects
The client I am representing are a growing business with a strong brand and an ethos of design excellence. They have a diverse client base, creating an exciting range of projects. Their business has built up a superb reputation and won major city centre masterplans and high profile design projects.
You must have experience in working on UK housing or mixed use schemes in both a rural and an urban context. You will be part of a highly successful fast-paced team and should take an interest in helping to support other members of the team.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
Senior - Associate - Urban Designer - Oxfordshire - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment - Career Development
If you would like to be considered, please click apply. If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com