An award-winning environmental consultancy providing planning, impact assessment, landscape design and ecology services are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic landscape manager/ green space professional to join either their London or Bristol team.
You will be involved in a broad range of projects which could include:
* Open space, play and outdoor sport studies/ strategies
* Green infrastructure strategies and assessments
* Natural capital assessments
* Landscape management studies, including Conservation Management Plans and Management and Maintenance Plans
* Landscape monitoring and contract administration
* Planning for future landscapes and responding to climate change.
You will be part of a friendly, award-winning team of Landscape Architects and Landscape Managers, Urban Designers, Planners, and Ecologists committed to high-quality professional work with a strong emphasis on delivering sustainable solutions.
* Relevant Bachelors landscape management, geography, planning, or a related subject post-graduate qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Understanding of environmental legislation, policy and practice across the UK
* Good working knowledge of green space management, heritage management and conservation principles.
* Some knowledge of other relevant software packages (AutoCAD, Adobe CS, GIS etc.) would be desirable.
In addition to excellent career progression and a vibrant working environment, our client offer other benefits (including pension and private health care), paid professional memberships, training and CPD, and fully supported professional development.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 020 7960 2589!
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com