Operations Manager. Location: UK Flexible. Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus and car.
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking an Operations Manager for an Anaerobic Digestion company that is part of a global player in Anaerobic Digestion plant design and build. The role entails being a benchmark to achieve operational objectives, responsible for managing multiple AD plants nationwide and being a primary source of contact for Site Managers and operational support staff and reporting it to the Business Manager.
The successful Operations Manager will be supporting and overseeing all activity relating to mechanical maintenance, health and safety compliances being met at each plant, identifying engineering improvements and achieving KPI targets within budgets. This position means being able to motivate and optimise operational performance and process optimisation. Sound knowledge regarding Anaerobic Digestion processes are a must and possessing strong numeracy skills to monitor and report plant performance data are paramount for the role. Not every day will be the same as you will be at different locations nationwide; an active opportunity in a rewarding organisation.
• Experience in Anaerobic Digestion Operations and Management
• Problem solver with strong analytical and numeracy skills
• Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team working and leadership skills.
• Strong IT Skills
• Excellent organisational, budgeting and planning skills
• Sound knowledge in Anaerobic Digestion Process
• Good knowledge of Health & Safety and environmental compliance in Anaerobic Digestion
• Experience in dealing with external contractors and stakeholder skills
• Full driving license and not adverse to travel