Field Service Technician. Location: UK Wide. Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Field Service Technician for a global market leader within renewable industry. The role involves providing service and maintenance of Solar PV assets across the UK.
• Performing planned checks and upkeep activities on cabling and junction boxes (e.g. insulation checks, cable substitution, thermal camera checks)
• Performing planned checks and upkeep activities on framing (e.g. bolt tightening)
• Executing planned checks and upkeep activities on electrical components (e.g. inverters)
• All health and safety procedures are adhered at all times
• Playing a dynamic part in risk assessments
• Assisting with the development of the plant as required
• Carrying out remedial support as required
• Assisting with the compilation of insurance and guarantee claims
• Relationship management with local subcontractors in case required
• Issuing reports on tasks undertaken
• An Electrical Engineer or Electrician with operations, maintenance and technical experience
• Experienced working on, maintaining or repairing wind turbines, solar panel and/or similar other high voltage equipment is desirable
• High Voltage and/or HV Switching, Senior Authorised Person (SAP); specifically experience in electrical fields
• City and Guilds 2382 (17th Edition) & 2392 or 95
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.