Planning Coordinator/Maintenance Coordinator. Location: Bath. Salary: £20k - £25k + benefits!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for Planning Coordinator/Maintenance Coordinator for a leading company in Solar Sector. You will be responsible for all kinds of planning from operations to maintenance and scheduling, coordinating along with the check and balance on related activities and dealings with the client.
• Scheduling jobs according to the services and reviewing them from the start to the end
• Keep a check on maintenance periodically on a daily weekly and monthly basis
• Coordination with all quotations and their preparation
• Dealing and tracking with all orders and their purchases etc.
• Direct connection with suppliers and Field Service Engineers
• A proper check and balance on purchases and all kind of records for costs
• Maintaining client contacts and absolute records
• Creating and maintaining of reports and spreadsheet
• Basic knowledge about electrical skills and Solar PV (Solar industry)
• Good administration experience
• Good knowledge of CMMS programs and planning tools
• Good basic IT skills, e.g. MS Office, Adobe Acrobat
• Strong writing skills
• Document formatting skills
• Good communication skills with all levels
• Positive attitude towards, meeting deadlines, initiation of tasks and multitasking
• Degree Level qualification required, but can be flexible
• NVQ/SVQ in business Administration or relevant fields. Levels (1-4)
• Certificates and Diplomas in Administration like OCR Awards
• BTEC Level 3 Award & Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.