My client is an award-winning Practice who is looking for a dynamic and bright individual who is looking to develop their careers with them. My client prides themselves on developing talent from within and nurturing the future leaders of the company by making sure they have the right exposure. The multi-disciplinary nature of the consultancy is the ideal platform for your creativity and personal development and working on exciting and varied projects.
You must have experience in delivering transport planning work for strategic development projects, this will include Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and Environmental Statement Transport Chapters.
As a successful applicant you should have proven experience in, client management, stakeholder engagement as well as mentoring and supporting junior members of Staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To lead the delivery of technical work relating to transport planning inputs on projects, including strategic projects, including:
* Transport Assessments;
* Travel Plans;
* Environmental Statement Transport Chapters;
* Sustainable Transport Strategies etc.
* Lead as a Project Manager on medium to large size transport projects and undertake the Discipline Lead role on large scale multi-disciplinary projects.
* Attend meetings with clients, design teams, stakeholders including local authorities and the general public as required; and deputise for senior management when the need arises.
* Day to day supervision, resourcing and technical mentoring of junior members of team.
#Transport/ #transport assessment /#Travel Plans / #Junction Modelling /#sustainable Transport