I'm looking to speak to experienced rail planner who has direct esperience in rail planning projects for the public and private sector.
You will be responsible for the planning and evaluation of future public transport strategies and schemes, encompassing market analysis, demand and revenue forecasting, economic appraisal and business case development, leading to the development of rail scheme business cases.
An understanding of economic appraisal, including WebTAG would great but not essential.
A strong knowledge of the rail industry would therefore be beneficial as our portfolio of work ranges from demand forecasting, to rail strategy development, scheme appraisal, market analysis, business impact and operational assessment.
* Proven project management and business development.
* Professional Accreditation, such as CMILT, TPP, CIHT or MICE
* The use of standard rail industry tools such as PDFH
* MOIRA and/or Railsys is something we are able to offer our clients, alongside more bespoke approaches to deliver solutions where appropriate.
* Experience of delivering public transport planning projects and specifically rail planning projects;
* Understanding of Health and Safety legislation;
* Knowledge and experience of rail planning tools, including application of PDFH principles and WebTAG guidance;