Area Sales Manager. Location: UK Flexible. Salary: £40k-£60k + up to 20% bonus + car!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking an Area Sales Manager for a global market leader within capital equipment manufacturing for the Waste Management & Recycling sectors. In particular, you will be responsible for growing UK sales of Waste Shredding machinery, during this exciting time of growth. The role is home office based with travel across the UK & Ireland. The relaxed and friendly culture of this organisation really makes it a great place to work. In this role in particular, you will have total freedom and autonomy to manage your own diary and build a business. This involves setting the strategy for growth and achieving agreed commercial objectives. This role is an exciting challenge for the right talent, who would be attracted to the prospect of building a successful business with a globally recognised brand.
• Developing the market and driving sales of premium quality shredding machinery within the UK Waste Management & Recycling industry
• Proactive lead generation and sales pipeline development
• In line with broader company objectives, leading the development and successful implementation of the sales strategy for the UK & Ireland
• Recruiting Agents and Dealers and supporting them both commercially and technically, as product knowledge, features and benefits, company USPs will be key
• Monthly and quarterly reporting
• Being an Ambassador for the business, building a network of new customers and developing key accounts through delivering a quality proposition with exceptional customer service and after-sales support
• A background in Capital Equipment sales within the Waste Management industry or experience of selling shredding machinery to other industries such as, metal recycling, material handling construction, mining and minerals or similar industries
• Self-motivated and can work alone, without supervision and be in a home-office environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• A good listener with attention to detail, able to assess client requirements and present a tailored solution in line with the needs of the client. At the same time, can spot the opportunity to up-sell and capitalise on all new business opportunities
• Able to provide added value and exceptional standards of customer service
• Solutions sales background
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Planning and organising skills
• A clean drivers’ licence and flexible with extensive travel across the UK and sometime to Europe as and when required
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.