Our client is an established and well-respected landscape architecture practice with offices in the UK and Ireland. They currently have a requirement for a Senior or Principal Landscape Architect with experience in client liaison to join their friendly team in either Belfast or Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect to take a lead role within a successful consultancy with a varied project portfolio.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Managing the existing team on their current, wide-ranging portfolio of design projects
* Developing designs both independently and as part of a team
* Project management, budget control and management of more junior staff
* Liaison with clients, colleagues and contractors
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI)
* Demonstrable experience in a similar consultancy environment
* Project management and team management experience is desirable
* Good working knowledge of software packages (such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp)
* Full clean UK driving license
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com