£24,000 - £28,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an environmental consultant to become an integral part of this team of specialists. The role will require you to be involved in the management and execution of project work focusing on Contaminated Land investigations and subsequent Remediation strategies. You will have a background in Phase I and Phase II investigations and reporting including drafting of remediation strategies on behalf of commercial clients.
• Preparation of proposals and tenders
• Management of contaminated land projects including brownfield development and pollution response and remediation
• Health and safety planning including preparation of risk assessments, method statements, construction phase plans etc.
• Field work including supervision and direction of investigation, remediation and validation
• Factual and interpretative reporting including quantitative assessment of risks to human health and controlled waters, remedial options appraisals and remedial strategies
• Client / Contractor and customer management including
• Ability to work effectively as part of a project team and as an individual
• Ability to organise your own workload and prioritise work effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Proficiency in the use of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and familiarity with CAD based drawing packages and project management
0121 616 5047