£26,000 - £30,000
Our client a specialist ground investigation consultancy, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geoenvironmental consultant to join their team. This organisation are an independent environmental consultancy, where their consultants don’t de caught up in process and red tape and are able to provide a professional personable service to their varied client base. Due to their expanding workload we are seeking a Geo-Environmental Consultant to join our contaminated land team.
The position will involve both the on-site investigation and assessment of contaminated land sites along with office based client liaison, technical assessment and preparation of Phase 1 and 2 technical reports. Projects will include a comprehensive range of brownfield redevelopment sites across the UK from initial investigations through to remedial works validation and will involve small site through to large scale complex developments.
The role will suit a bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual with:
• a first degree, and preferably a second degree (MSc/PhD), in chemistry / geology / environmental science or other related subject;
• preferably 2-4 years’ experience in contaminated land consultancy;
• good numerate, problem solving and written skills;
• good knowledge of contaminated land investigation, assessment and verification procedures;
• flexible attitude to work with excellent communication and organisational skills;
• ability to work both in a team and independently.
• A full UK driving licence is essential.
As an organisation they recognised the importance of personal development and encourage all staff to progress to Chartership of a relevant institution. All training is provided where required.
0121 616 5047