My client is looking for a Consents Planner (DCO) to join their collaborative and vibrant multidisciplinary based in their exciting Farringdon offices. The company are small-scale with enviable connections in the planning/environmental industry. This role will see the right candidate be dynamically shifting with their daily routine; including writing consents, collaborating with planners, and reviewing/providing DCOs.
Role & Company:
* Produce, review, monitor and provide advice on large-scale and a wide array of consent applications
* Ensuring project work is in coordination with the law, consents and the environment
* Not just an office job - this role will be an opportunity to vary your work week - with a mix of in office, on site, client meetings and home-work
* This multidisciplinary comprises of 150 engaged staff working on exciting large-scale projects. With an enviable client base comprising of major contractors, engineering firms and construction companies, they're never short for work.
* The company work regularly on bids within the sector, leading to constant and evolving work
* Consider your office at home! Any travel (including to work) is expensed on the company
Qualifications & Experience:
* Relevant degree in planning sector
* Understanding of Development Consents Orders (DCOs)
* Sound knowledge of either town planning, transport planning or infrastructure
* Experience of submitting consent applications
Consents Manager - London - Collaborative - Multi-disciplinary - Large Scale Projects - Town Planning - Transport Planning - Development Consents Orders - Consents Planner