I am currently working with a medium sized, multidisciplinary practice based in Dublin who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team. The ideal Civil Engineer will have a few years' experience working in a consultancy on a range of drainage and highways design projects. They work on predominantly residential and commercial redevelopment projects in Ireland and the UK.
* You will be undertaking Civil design work using Civil3D and Microdrainage
* Prepare technical specifications for Project work
* Liaising with clients and local authorities
* Assisting or leading in design team meetings
* Approaching Chartership
* Masters or Bachelors in Civil Engineering
* Experienced with Civil3D and Microdrainage
* Knowledge of Section 104
* Knowledge of Section 38 / 278
They would also be willing to consider candidates at a Senior level.
For more information, call Elliot on +44207 960 2580