Technical Waste Assessor. Location: Trafford Park, Manchester. Salary: £23,000 - £33,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Technical Waste Assessor to join a leading Company within the Waste Management industry.
• To review and assess wastes according to current and future guidance and legislation
• To ensure accurate assessments of wastes
• Identification, Classification, and labeling of wastes, processing of work from sales force and third parties
• Maintain a programme of review for soils and wastes according to current and future legislation
• Processing data from various types of lab reports on liquid and solid wastes, including WAC tests and MSDS’s
• Understanding the various EPR Permit conditions and Waste Acceptance Criteria
• Ensure compliance with all licenses and permits
• Ensure waste acceptance procedures are compliant
• Handle incoming telephone calls from clients and potential clients including technical queries
• Ensure that weekly and monthly reports and other management information is produced accurately and timely
• Carry out administrative duties in support of the sales function generally including the production of statutory paperwork and waste container labels
• Support Classification Labelling and Packaging tasks
• Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job
• Chemistry degree/HND/HNC or equivalent
• Experienced within the waste industry
• Experience in WM3 and should be able to apply it to classify waste
• Good understanding of ADR regulations and the ability to classify waste for transport
• Ability to work under pressure and meet constantly changing deadlines and priorities
• Good computer skills, to be able to work on own initiative, self-motivator and confident in dealing with people
• Knowledge of Identification, Classification, and labeling of wastes and waste legislation
• Pleasant manner and able to work both independently and as part of a team
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.