A community engagement PR firm is looking for an experienced Town Planner to join their company as an Account Director. You'll be leading with community engagement and stakeholder management for key clients and their ongoing large scale developments. You'll be leading and devising communications and PR strategies across planning & development. Already this company have an established and impressive client base including a variety of developers and housebuilders, and you'll have the opportunity to bring in further clients and build a team underneath you.
Role & Company:
* Lead and implement communications and PR strategies across development & planning.
* Work across multiple projects at once, requiring an organised personality.
* Provide expert advice on communication campaigns to key stakeholders.
* Maintain relationships with political and community stakeholders, journalists, supplier as well as your clients and their respect project teams.
* Organise and lead community events to encourage engagement on ongoing developments.
* Network and develop new business, ultimately growing your work stream as to build a team underneath you. There will be key business processes, administration and financial budget management as well.
* Experts in PR & communications across the built environment, this boutique consultancy provide expert advice to clients across the country. Your role will be to contribute positioning the company as a leader in planning & development communications strategies.
* 5 years old, they've grown consistently and organically.
* With an exciting client base, you'll get the opportunity to work on major developments.
* Nice office space in central London
* Normally would hire from the PR industry, but looking this time for someone from a planning & development engagement role to provide a different angle.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Excellent communicator & networker - with preferable qualifications in planning & development.
* Strong expertise in community engagement / stakeholder management.
* Good understanding of the current planning & development market, especially in London.
* Able to confidently present, engage clients, and drive projects forwards.
Community Engagement & Stakeholder Management - Town Planning & Development - Account Director - London - Business Development - PR & Communications