Our client is an independent landscape planning and design consultancy. They currently have a requirement for a Senior Landscape Architect specialising in either landscape design or landscape planning to join their team.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and have demonstrable experience in a similar consultancy environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to develop their career and will offer the right candidate support in their career progression.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Working with the existing team on their current, wide-ranging portfolio of projects
* Preparing designs OR LVIAs
* Managing the production of graphics
* Genuine commitment to quality of work to ensure high quality output
* Project management
* Client and colleague liaison
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
* Demonstrable experience in a similar consultancy environment
* Project management and team management experience is desirable
* Full clean UK driving license
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com