Country Manager. Location: UK Wide. Salary: Up to £90,000 + Bonus Package!
Green Recruitment Solutions have been entrusted by one of our exclusive, internationally regarded clients; who are on the hunt for a top tier UK Country Manger. Our client has purposely commissioned GRS to seek out the perfect candidate who must be, above all else, a consummate, commercially grounded, professional.
To be the idyllic applicant- and ultimately best in post- you must first and foremost be exhilarated at the prospect, of representing an innovative enterprise. Moreover, you will be someone who embodies the values our client’s organisation, especially throughout this first exciting business venture; a bold expansion into the UK construction, waste soil and recycling markets.
The ideal candidate will possess a wealth of sector knowledge. You will be someone who has built a multitude of connections/networks and, possesses the solid commercial mindset/experience to convert these connections into ongoing revenue streams. Broadly speaking, these could be contacts formed across rich and diverse industries (e.g. haulage, waste, land remediation, groundworks, quarrying, general construction or infrastructure development). However, a candidate with specific experience of selling ‘soil and waste evacuation logistics solutions’ or, ‘resource/recycling supply to construction sites’, would be incredibly appealing too.
Desired/ Essential Criteria:
In addition to sector specific background knowledge, other highly desirable/essential traits would include, but are not limited to:
• Numerous provable years’ experiences of successfully driving sales growth; ideally across all aforementioned sectors
• Evidence of working with, and leading, international teams from a similar senior commercial/business development position
• Confidence leading a team in new and ever-changing markets; throughout a, ‘full sales life cycle’ would be even more superlative (i.e attendance of sector specific events, business development meetings and contractual review and close)
• Comfortable reporting to, and being accountable to, all internal and external stakeholders (from clients, to colleagues to the board of Directors)
• A strong academic knowledge- on top of extensive “first-hand experience”- of the construction sector. Preferably, you will have amassed a comprehensive understanding of the soil movement supply chain (i.e. hauliers, treatments centres, remediation, restoration, quarries)
• Relevant technical/academic qualifications, or certifications. These should specifically be in line with, the level of seniority of the position on offer and/or, directly related to the cited sectors; to which our client looks to expand into (e.g. MBA, BSc, MSc, BEng in business or related sciences/engineering)
• Additional academic qualifications, training or accreditations are advantageous but, none-essential
By taking on such this business-critical position, our client will understandably have high expectations of you. Not only will you be a leading sales driver, you will act as a mentor to a youthful, yet innovative team; guiding and shaping them into future sales leaders themselves.
In return, you can expect to be rewarded with both, an appealing salary/bonus package; as well as being able to truly reap the rewards of your efforts and success. Adding to this, you will be able to take pride in working for a rapidly expanding, European, organisation; an SME with an annual turnover in excess of £20m; despite its modest size (of between 10-30 staff). Moreover, you will hold a notable and trusted position- of high esteem- within the company and, it is from this capacity which will enable you to act as the ‘spearhead’; at the forefront of our clients’ transformative growth across the UK.
So, if you are up for a challenge, if want to know more and, if you are eager to join an organisation at an exciting time of pinnacle growth… then look no further; we want to hear from you!