My client is seeking a Town Planner to work on an interesting array of projects across Southern England. This opportunity would be working for a large-scale multidisciplinary consultancy. With over 10 UK offices, this company builds passionate teams from dynamic backgrounds, with a progressive outlook while maintaining constant growth within the company. The role, based in an open plan office, would see you work collaboratively as part of the 50 person urban team.
Role & Company:
* Working on a variation of local and national projects
* Preparation of planning applications, and conducting research in conjunction with site appraisals for the client base
* Providing client advice on the stages of residential, commercial and employment sectors
* This role is ideal for a town planner with 1-3 years' experience, looking for a chance to develop within an award winning consultancy.
* UK leading planning and design consultancy
* Genuinely collaborative and passionate team
* Opportunity for professional development, as well as future career promotions
Qualifications & Experience:
* Good understanding and experience of town planning
* Keen interest in future business development and networking
* Full and clean UK driving license
* Preferably working towards your APC
Town Planner - Reading -- Planning and Design Consultancy - Collaborative Multi-disciplinary - Dynamic Team - Vibrant Office Space
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Freddie Bell on 0207 960 2588 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com