Mattinson Partnership have been appointed on an exclusive basis to appoint a Technical Director of Air Quality into our clients London or Reading team. The team are well known for their ongoing involvement in the air quality assessment work of the Third Runway at Heathrow Airport, Permitting and DCO applications for two of the UK's NNB projects, amongst a multitude of other projects across a range of sectors including transport, aviation, government, conventional, nuclear and renewable energy, mining, general industry and oil and gas in the UK and internationally.
Role & Company:
This post presents the opportunity to join a team as a Technical Director, developing into a Team Leader within a short period of time as you're supported and encouraged to reach your full potential.
Naturally, you'll have the desire to develop yourself and the team, making the most of the excellent opportunities for advancing your technical, staff and business management capabilities, whilst exploring the wider vision of the company.
Applying your experience of working in large multi-disciplinary teams, you will play a lead role in the delivery of air quality assessments as well as driving business development across the UK and the international arena.
Qualifications & Experience required:
* A Degree in engineering, science or maths
* Professional memberships to include IAQM
* Proven track record of technical excellent in air quality consultancy, ideally delivering on major DCO and EIA projects
* Experience in managing staff or a team of individuals with a personal drive to grow and develop a team.
* A reputation for being a key air quality professional in the industry
* Experience of providing legal advice or expert evidence at Public Inquiries
Air Quality - EIA - Technical Director - DCO - Reading - London - Team growth - Team leader - Staff development - Business development