Solar PV Sales Manager – MENA Region. Location: UAE. Salary: £70,000 - £110,000 + bonus + benefits!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently on an active, and substantial, recruitment drive; seeking professional and astute Sales Manager for MENA Region.
Our client is a world leading solar PV module manufacturer that is part of a fast-paced, diversified and globally recognised business with an instantly recognisable brand. As such, you will be joining a financially robust and secure business that is currently in growth mode and moving forward with intense ambitions. They are known for manufacturing premium quality solar PV modules that are built to last, resist some of the most challenging conditions while still offering high power output.
The MENA region was historically being serviced by Europe but now our client is seeking to appoint someone permanently based in Dubai, with travel across the MENA region as and when required, with occasional travel to Europe and Asia. This is a very important position and key hire for the business because for the right person our client will be seeking to build a business around them.
The salary for this role is AED 35,000 to AED 45,000 p/m + uncapped bonus
• Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets
• Evaluate and define target markets
• Presenting the company's products in relevant market segments
• Growing market share across the MENA region
• Developing a network of partners, agents and dealerships
• Researching and capitalising on new business opportunities
• Building up a large pipeline of prospects before converting them into clients
• Managing the entire sales process from business development, prospecting and qualifications through to negotiations and signing the deal to post-sales support
• Providing qualified technical assistance to clients
• Measure, monitor and forecast the sales performance
• Prepare all required sales materials
• First and foremost, a consummate Sales professional with a proven track sales record and educated with a minimum of degree level
• A professional and high calibre candidate, experienced in the solar industry with a background in Solar PV module sales
• Armed with a range of sophisticated and consultative sales skills that can be successfully deployed, to forge excellent client relationships, resulting in repeat business
• Adept research skills with the ability to identify and track major projects and business opportunities from across the MENA region
• Comes with a strong industry network and knowledge of the competitive landscape from across the MENA region
• Must have strong negotiation skills along with clear and coherent communication skills
• Ability to liaise with people from all walks of life, from the Engineers on site through to reporting to the board in Europe and Asia
• Sensitive to local, political, cultural and regional issues from across the MENA region
• Ability to work in a demanding environment, capable of achieving and exceeding agreed sales targets
• Must have Arabic language capability with strong command of English
So, if you meet the above requirements and you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, this role is for you!