Our client has an exciting opportunity for a creative and experienced Senior Landscape Architect to join their growing Bristol team. You'll be working alongside urban design, town planners, architects, and other professionals on a broad range of projects both internationally and nationally.
* Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
* A sound knowledge of AutoCAD, along with strong graphics and presentation skills using Sketch Up, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Undertake presentations to stakeholder groups, lead on design charrettes and workshops.
* Conduct preliminary studies.
* Carry out Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments.
* Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes.
Our client is an international practice of architects, designers, engineers, and urbanists working together. They have a leading track record in all major sectors including health, education, workplace, retail, urbanism, heritage, housing, transport, leisure, public safety, and energy utilities, having won over 800 awards for design quality from international and national bodies.
The successful landscape architect will be:
* Enthusiastic, instinctive, creative and well-organised
* Passionate about landscape architecture with a track record working to high professional standards
The successful landscape architect will have:
* A Degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
* Chartered Membership of the Landscape Institute (CMLI) or evidence of actively working towards Chartership
* A high standard of analytical, design and technical abilities, in addition to a high standard of graphic, verbal and written presentation skills
* n a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com
Senior - Consultant - Landscape Architect - LMLI - P2C- Bristol - CMLI - Career Progression