We are currently seeking an experienced Hydraulic Modeller to join a dedicated water and environmental consultancy. They specialise in providing high level modelling and engineering advice to private and public sector clients relating to clean and wastewater infrastructure, flooding issues and water quality.
You will join a friendly, sociable and dynamic team providing network and fluvial modelling support for a diverse range of water projects for clients spanning the private and public sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key responsibilities include:
* Development, calibration and validation of clean water and wastewater models for infrastructure proposals
* Management and coordination of field testing and site surveys
* Data collection and analysis
* Preparation of technical reports
* Attend both internal and external meetings
* Assist with small team on multiple projects to deliver an efficient service
Qualifications / Experience:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree educated in a relevant subject area (e.g. Maths, Civil Engineering etc)
* Demonstrable consultancy or public sector experience is desirable
* Knowledge of relevant industry software (e.g. Infoworks CS, Infoworks ICM etc)
* Knowledge of GIS packages (e.g. MapInfo) is desirable
* Knowledge of relevant legislation and design guidelines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com