My client international multidisciplinary consultancy working on some of the biggest projects in the UK at the moment. The position will be highly visible within our European and Global E&I business and provide the incumbent with a significant challenge, as well as the necessary credibility and opportunity that will come with success.
They are looking for an individual who has developed either skills within a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy environment. This person has to enhance and diversify these skills within a growing organisation that will support their future development of projects and client support.
This position is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the largest and most complex infrastructure projects in Europe and will allow you to grow a team to deliver this work as well as a wider portfolio of projects across a diverse range of sectors.
* Grow, develop and lead a team of engineers to support the a large aviation infrastructure project, with particular emphasis on the surface water systems
* Provide leadership and technical assurance/review for all deliverables produced by the team
* Develop capabilities and experience of team in order to sell services to other UK/international airports and/or major infrastructure projects
* Work collaboratively with other consultants and colleagues to the benefit of the programme
* Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
* A Member of a relevant professional body such as ICE, ICHEME
* Must have worked on UK airports
* Has demonstrable surface/flood engineering experience
* Has worked extensively within a multi-disciplinary or engineering consultancy
* Has experience of working on major infrastructure projects
* Experience of Project Design Management
Civil Engineering / surface/flood engineering / major infrastructure projects / UK/international airports / Project Design Management