Is one of your key career motivations working for a company with a friendly atmosphere and collaborative culture?
Perhaps you'll be attracted to this environmental planning consultancy who offer landscape planning, ecology and arboricultural services across the UK. Within their 5 offices, they promote a family friendly environment and employ staff who take pride in the environmental schemes they take part in.
In support of growing their arboriculture service offering they're looking to appoint a senior Arboriculturalist into their Manchester office, strengthening their service offering in the North West.
What will you be doing?
* Project work will be varied and you'll find yourself out in the field assisting with BS5837 Tree Quality Surveys and the preparation of Arboricultural Impact Assessments and Arboricultural Method Statements.
* You'll use AutoCAD to provide graphics support and work with other team members to complete reports.
* You will provide day to day support to a more junior consultant and liaising with the wider multi-disciplinary team.
What do you need?
* A degree or diploma in Arboriculture or Forestry and up-to-date knowledge of the UK planning system.
* A working knowledge and demonstrable ability to use graphics software, including Adobe Design Suite and CAD.
* A UK driving licence is essential to support field work activities.
* Importantly you'll have experience of working in a similar role, ideally in consultancy. As there is some people management involved in the post, you will ideally also have some experience in this area.
On joining this team you'll have access to the team's 'leave allowance', where the aim is to take time off to make a positive contribution to your local community. Perhaps you'd like to get involved in a local conservation initiative? Or initiate a community action project? All ideas are welcomed! As you'd expect, staff turnover within this organisation is really low, so now's your opportunity to join!