Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy looking to appoint a Health and Safety Auditor with rail experience to work the team. There are two roles available one based in London and the other based in Birmingham. As an auditor you will be responsible for undertaking audits on suppliers registering on the Rail Industry Supplier Qualification System (RISQS).
As an Auditor you must be a competent person who is able to plan, execute and prepare reports across a range of RISQS audits covering supplier services. Your audits will assist in deciding if a supplier is deemed fit for purpose according to the Health & Safety requirements set by/for the industry or Infrastructure Management Organisation.
This job will offer you the chance to develop your career as a Health & Safety professional with recognised training provided and an established support network to assist you as you settle into the role. You will predominantly work independently driving to different locations and working with contractors and suppliers to the rail Industry.
Qualifications and Experience:
* NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
* Relevant rail industry/rail sector experience relating to H&S, management or report writing
* IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor ISO9001 course or equivalent (We are open to provide training for this qualification)
* Health and Safety systems OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, SA8000 or equivalent
* The ability to work within BS11000 and exhibit behaviours required to establish collaborative relationships.
For more information call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551 or click apply.
Key words: Health & Safety, Lead Auditor, ISO9001, ISO14001. OHSAS18001