My client is looking for a an experienced Associate/Technical Director in Transport Planner to join the transport team in Manchester or Liverpool. They are looking for you to have experience in development planning, site appraisals, transport assessments, master planning, public transport studies, transport modelling and public consultation, and is complemented by their other offices in the UK and internationally.
There are excellent opportunities within this company for the successful candidates to develop themselves with the full support of growth and development of their career to the next level.
* A degree (or equivalent) in a numerate, transport or related discipline
* Up to date knowledge on latest transport policies and legislations, design standards and planning process applicable to the UK.
* Experience of preparing and presenting evidence for public inquiries/planning appeals
* Proven project management experience, with the ability to deliver client satisfaction and commercial success
* Provide technical leadership, insight and innovation at a senior level
* Lead the team into new areas of expertise, new markets and new clients.
* Lead senior colleagues to implement technical quality procedure across the team
* Manage and lead a range of strategic modelling projects working closely with senior members of Development division and other disciplines.
* Contribute to our process of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing relating to transport modelling across our national transport business.
* Ability to independently devise study methodology and apply in a non-transport context
transport modelling / development planning / master planning / public transport studies / Transport Modelling