Join an award winning construction consultancy based out of Cambridge as a Senior Quantity Surevyor and Cost Consultant. As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you'll discover a culture focused on helping you develop and thrive as a professional, meaning that you won't be squeezed into a 'corporate box'.
You will be responsible for supporting the Partners in Cambridge, demonstrating high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers of cost and value. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
* Delivery of projects in commercial, resi, education and retail; carry day-to-day delivery responsibility and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision.
* Assist in the coaching and development of subordinate team members in the delivery of service excellence.
* Be able to interpret a brief from a client or senior manager and convert same into a delivery plan.
* Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Cost Management assignments.
Qualifications and Experience:
* MRICS (or working towards chartership)
* Candidate to be able to demonstrate, having taken a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+), ideally with experience of Education clients.
* Excellent pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management skills
* An in depth knowledge of different construction processes.
If you don't have an updated CV but would like to find out more information give Dominic a call on 020 7960 2551.
Key words: Quantity Surveyor, QS, MRICS, Education, Commercial, Residential, Retail, Cost Management, Cost Consultancy, Quantity Surveying